Thursday 21 May 2015

Scan Pierre, scan!

In EVE, especially when you explore, fw or in almost any thing that requires to undock and go to a less safe place. I did a hell lot of exploration and now i am dancing with fw so d-scan is mandatory in both of them. Usually, i don't d-scan if i am alone in the system (or with friends) but i am starting to scan even if i am solo in the system, the paranoia is strong when you know you can't hit back most of the times. Even if i am starting to be paranoid, d-scan is a really good method to see what's coming to you and if you can/want to fight it.

o7.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! You almost sound like a wormholer :)

    I've added your blog to my blog roll, I enjoy reading about your adventures.

    o7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir, i never really lived in a wormhole but the null sec exploration is a thing that was awesome, now, as i have less time i focus on FW, steady income. Thank you, i think i know you but you deleted your blog or something (hope i am not wrong) but as you are back i added you to my blog roll too. Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. :) I doubt you would know me, my previous times in Eve have been pretty much solo and this is my first foray into the blogosphere.

      Keep the posts coming, I'm enjoying reading what you get up to.

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Thanks again and sorry for the confusion. I will be offline for 5d, more when i am back, fly safe!

    ReplyDelete