Friday 8 May 2015

Smashing rats for fun

I said in early post that i hate to do missions, or even rat for a longer time than 10 minutes, because i am bored to look at some lasers or missiles that shoots some (mostly) static target and to get like 1mil ISK.

As i moved my most business to null sec, i started to rat in a Vexor Navy Issue with a t1/meta 4 fit with a mate. It was fun, i did it like 3 times until now and i got like 30mil per hour + loot price that i will get at the end of the month, a good income if you have free time.

We run the sites in about 10 minutes if we are just two (a battleship and my VNY) and way less if we are three or more, so more guys, faster clean, more ISK. I can tank pretty OK any anomalies (we don't run combat sites, not me at least) in Providence with the fit on the bottom of the post, sadly i can't go in expeditions as they have way more damage.

I will do more ratting when i will have free time and nothing to do but for the the early future (is that even an expression?) i will try to explore so i can fund my PLEX (and maybe fill a bit of my goal, i don't think i can do it in 2 days as i am lazy as fuck).

Here's the fit i use, cost me like 90mil but in Jita you can get it cheaper, also it's really easy to fly by a noob (as me) in PVE. You can use all modules but repairer and afterburner without running off capacitor and the sentryes can bring a good junk of damage to any rats in anomalies. This fit is meant to be used with a friend that has at least a battleship and can tank most of the damage, just don't try to rat in this in null without a friend, you can try in hisec and maybe in null with t2 things but i recommend getting a battleship as fast as posible (i will do it too). The fit :

[Vexor Navy Issue, 300DronesInc]
Prototype Armor Thermic Hardener I
Prototype Armor Thermic Hardener I
Prototype Armor EM Hardener I
Medium 'Accommodation' Vestment Reconstructer I
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link I
Experimental 10MN Afterburner I

Drone Link Augmentor I
Drone Link Augmentor I

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Anti-EM Pump I


Hammerhead I x5
Hobgoblin I x5
Warden I x5

Optimal Range Script x1

PS: Switch the hardeners and the drones for optimal damage/tank for you rats. Have fun!

o7.

No comments:

Post a Comment